WordPress is the widely used cms and is really easy to use, The thing that makes it so popular is the option to customize it but it also has its down sides as it has some common errors that are easy to fix but it may create some hard time for a newbie.
At SmartActiveBlogger, we have written tutorials on all the wordpress errors and problems along with showing you how to fix all of these WordPress errors.
IMPORTANT: Before trying to fix any WordPress error, make sure that you have a complete WordPress backup. You can use BackupBuddy or use this tutorial to manually create a WordPress backup.
We recommend you to have a complete backup before taking any step on editing your website.
In case you are unable to resolve your issue from the steps mentioned in this article, then please contact your WordPress hosting company.
Since this is a lengthy article, we have created a table of contents below for easy navigation.
Table of Contents
- How to fix internal server error in WordPress.
- How to fix syntax error in WordPress
- How to fix the error establishing database connection in WordPress
- How to fix WordPress white screen of death
- How to fix WordPress posts returning 404 error
- 7 Ways – How To Fix WordPress Posts Returning 404 Error.
- How To Fix WordPress Downloading Index.Php Instead Of Opening
- How to fix sidebar below content error in WordPress
- How to fix white text and missing buttons in WordPress visual editor
- How to fix WordPress memory exhausted error by increasing PHP memory limit
- What to do when you are locked out of WordPress admin area
- How to fix WordPress login page refreshing/redirecting issue
- How to fix image upload error in WordPress
- How to fix common image issues in WordPress
- How to fix “Are you sure you want to do this” error in WordPress
- How to fix briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance error in WordPress
- How to fix WordPress not sending email issue
- How to fix WordPress RSS feed errors
- How To Fix WordPress Comments Are Closed Problem
- How to fix 403 forbidden error in WordPress
- How to fix error too many redirects issue in WordPress
- How to fix “Upload: failed to write file to disk” error in WordPress
- How to fix “This site ahead contains harmful programs” error in WordPress
- How to fix missed scheduled post error in WordPress
- How to fix fatal error: Maximum execution time exceeded in WordPress
- How to fix Facebook incorrect thumbnail issue in WordPress
- How to fix WordPress keeps logging out problem
- Troubleshooting WordPress errors on your own
Let’s take a look at how to solve the most common WordPress errors (one by one).