I have been blogging for around 2 years, so you would think it would be easier for me to start blogging and gain traffic. Although it’s true to some extent, it’s still difficult for me to start blogging from scratch if I don’t have the basics.
So here today, I have brought the top 10 blogging tips for any beginner to get started.
1. Write What you Love: What is your blog about? Is it about Cooking, Parenting, Government, Technology, etc? What ever it is, make sure you are in it, and its “you”. Maintaining and being a blogger is a lot of work and dedication. If you don’t have passion for your interest and your topic for which you are blogging,you don’t have much topic to provide to your readers…and,they will long gone sooner or later.
2. Be different: The bitter truth is that whatever you choose to blog about, there is a possibility that millions other blogs exist on same topic, until it’s a “Zero day Topic“. So spend some time thinking and spend much time testing and analysing about your blog and its content can be different that the rest of others.
3. Image Speak Thousand Words: If you want your blog to grow, you photography and creating visual content skills should be great and you need to improve continuously in that, unless you already are a pro or has someone for you. Eventually my images sucks when I look back to those days when I Started blogging.
4. Write Like You Speak For Them: I personally love reading to the blogs in which I feel they have mentioned me, not directly by my name but in the ways like including the words “YouI“. This builds a personal connection between the reader and the author. Isn’t it? don’t you agree with me. You feel like they are in front of you and are speaking to you directly, sharing their thoughts.
5. Great Content is Key: The Internet has a tons of blogs and zillions of content in it, they why doesn’t all of them rank well. The reason is very simple, make your blog stand out with Great content, creative ideas, helpful for others and with inspiring contents.
8. Do Good: Blogging is a fantastic platform for doing good , helping others. Whether you are a Boy or girl, or in any profession it doesn’t matter until you blog for a cause and its Good. People will remember you and your name and will discuss with other too, which will get you traffic too, remember that goodness brings about goodness, not only to others but to yourself.
9. Make Friends: Remember, never think you are way to cool to never respond to your readers question and comments. Your readers will love to hear your response on their question and comments, and will be impressed that you address them specifically. interact with them on social networks like twitter, facebook, YouTube.
10. Fake it Until You make It: Is that lying? I guess in some situations. But what I mean is, Put your best foot forward and be confident. It can take you far, Your blog may be even smaller than a pea when you start, but make and feel it look like the best big other blogs. Obviously money can be an issue, but just do what you can afford for and have a nice layout and an attractive blog with ease to readers.