As you may have started your blog, website or your company and you may be focusing to build a stronger relation and bond with your visitors and new audience, You might struggle when it come to create a perfect social media post. So to make the process of creating an Perfect Engaging Social Media Post easier to you we have made this small guide for each social network.
The most important elements to follow to create an engaging and eye-catching post on facebook:
- Page/Profile: Use a facebook page instead of personal profile to engage with visitors.
- The Interesting Title: Well this is the first thing that anyone see and all your visitors reaction and engagement level depends on this factor. Provide a Valuable information in Title to increase your level of engagement.
- Strategy: Sometimes using a negative Title gets more engaging than a positive Title
- Valuable: People engage more with posts that provide information they find valuable.
- Style / Process To Create a Post: Always start with a Title, then add a description less than 120 characters and at the end include a shortened link to your post.
- Analytics: Use a Shortened link, like wp.me , bit.ly or goo.gl to keep tracking of the link and click from where they came.
- Include a Photo: Facebook posts having a custom photo or a infographic receives the highest amount of engagement. Use 800 x 600 px image as this image fits perfect on facebook post images.
- Target in comments: Target people or communities directly using the ” @ ” followed by their name, it has been found that this step significantly increases the engagement and creates trust among the visitors.
- Responsive: Well facebook is responsive but is your website responsive as more than 80% traffic comes from mobiles and smartphones. If not get Responsive. To check whether your website is responsive or not click – am i responsive.
The most important elements to follow to create an engaging and eye-catching post on twitter:
- Retweet: Retweet other users interesting contents to keep engaging with your followers and get their followers follow you, as they tend to retweet it again.
- Retweet your name: If you are retweeting any tweet, add your name at the end or add RT @username and the beginning of the tweet.
- Call To Action: Before tweeting make sure what you want your user to do. Its the call you make and the action they make.
- Perfect Tweet Length: Keep your tweet less than 120 characters so that you leave enough space for people to retweet and mention others.
- Shorten URL: Use a Shortened link, like wp.me , bit.ly or goo.gl to keep tracking of the link and click from where they came.
- Mentions: Mention active users, and one with huge followers, keep it relative so that you don’t start spamming. Use ” @ ” to respond to other users to increase engagement.
- Grammar less Space : Don’t sacrifice your grammar for the 120 character length or don’t end up using sms styled tweets. It can ruin you reputation among your followers and the upcoming followers.
- Include a Photo/Video: Tweets having a custom photo, infographic or a video receives the highest amount of engagement.
The most important elements for Google+ Post to Rocket engaging:
- Engage and comment on Trending and Hot Posts to increase your brand visibility.
- Engage Your Brand: Try Engaging with your Brand page instead of your Official Profile. People turn up more for brands rather than for personal profile, Until you build that value of your personal profile.
- Hashtags: Google+ is all about engaging users utilising #HASHTAGS, Tag brands, focused people and communities to boost your engagement.
- Headline: Use creative and interesting Title, According to CopyBlogger, your Title should be within 60 characters for Optimal engagement.
- Comment/Commenters: Engage, reply and discuss with commenters as they can definitely turn up as your visitors or you can grab some ideas from them.
- Include a Photo: G+ posts having a custom photo or a infographic receives the highest amount of engagement. Use 800 x 600 px image as this image fits perfect on G+ post images.
- Link To Your Site: You should always add link on your post under description in Google+.
Here’s how you must do.