Getting your Blog in Google is the most searched term for a newbie or a newly started website or a blog, but unfortunately very few of them knows the true SEO and the ways to get their websites on Google, as Google never shares the secret or the ways to get your website in theirs. Years of research and Testing has brought this article as the 15 ways to get your Blog/website in Google.
Whenever you create a new website or blog for your business, the first thing you definitely/probably want to happen is have people find it, have traffic and generate conversation. And, of course, the best way to find your blog is through search. But typically, you have to wait around with paitence for the Googlebot to visit your and to crawl your website and add it to the Google index or add your newest content to index list.
So the question is: how do you ensure this happens as quickly as possible? because, I know you won’t like to wait long for your visitor (GoogleBot). Here are the Tested and so far worked methods of how website content is crawled and indexed, plus some great and best ways to get the Googlebot to your website / blog to index your content sooner and Get Your Blog In Google.
What is Googlebot, Crawling, and Indexing?!
Here is How to Get Your Blog In Google Also Indexed by Google in 24 Hours.
1. Ready Before Live: Create At least 10 to 15 Quality Post with Good SEO before getting your website launched and Live on the web. Get you content proofread, focus on Quality of your post rather than your website design and functionality. Postpone the works like buying a hosting and getting a perfect domain for the last minutes as you won’t consume lot of your valuable time with our Guide.
Get Quality Hosting at Discounted Amount by BlueHost.
Steps to Get a perfect Domain for Your Blog & Business.
2. Verified at Webmaster: The very first step after your website is launched and is Live on web, Verify your website existence and that you own the website using the webmaster Tools. In most cases, you simply need to add a meta tag on your website’s head or upload a HTML file on the root of your website. Doing this proves that you are the legitimate owner of the website and the webmaster Tools let you access you several features like Search Queries, Indexing Status, Top post and pages, malwares, and many more. Without this you’re flying Blind to nowhere on the vast web. Here’s How to Use Google Webmaster Tools for your website / WordPress ?
3. XML Site Maps and Pinging: If you remember we have mentioned about GoogleBot in the above para’s, well Google, Bing , Yahoo, Ask and many search engines rely on Your XML sitemaps to crawl and index your website. Basically by creating a xml sitemaps you make the task easier for the search bots to find your website, crawl and index your links and contents. If you are using WordPress, you can use a Plugin (BWP Sitemaps) to create xml sitemaps and if you’re using some other CMS and then Google for your CMS Sitemap Generator.
4. Building Good Quality, Long Form internal link, Contents: This is a major area of committing mistakes, they make great website designs, has quality post but forget to interlink the post. The quality of your website must be of great importance. If you are offering something you haven’t put your effort, the visitors won’t put their effort to share your content, link to their website, instead they will leave immediately and google will know about this shit and won’t rank you anymore. Always Offer Something Valuable – something of your creativity. Write well, and write a lot – but concisely.
5. Never, ever, copy content.Backlinks: Heard of Backlinking, think it will drive traffic to your website. So go ahead, buy backlink packages only if you want to get your blog penalised in Google and lose your traffic. Well backlinks comes naturally and what I mean naturally is that it takes place when you are personally interest in it to make a relationship with another blog rather then promoting each others blog.
6. Content For Keywords: Optimize your content for keywords in your niche and if you are a blogger with an ever green contents and all the blogging related articles then keep it simple rather then optimising it for a particular keyword. Go for Long Tail Keywords instead of short tail keywords, Using long-tail keyword in your content significantly gets better search rankings, more qualified search traffic, and lower costs per click.
7. Optimize your post/pages: Make use of Google Keyword Tool and analyse what visitors are looking for in your website’s content and smartly make use of that keyword by placing that keywords within your posts with strategy. Well don’t flood your post content with that keyword or Google may term you as a keyword spammer. This will definitely Get Your Blog In Google.
8. Create or Update Social Account for Your Blog/Website: As bots and crawlers come to know about your website through links, creating social profiles will definitely get the bots and crawlers get your link and plus you can build relationship with your social followers and get more traffic and sales.
9. Share On Regular Basis: Keep Blogging regularly, as blogging regularly gets you 30% more conversion than any other. Moreover it helps the bots and crawlers to visit your website more regularly and rank you well on Google.
10. Don’t over-stuff your content with keywords: Don’t flood or over-stuff your content with your keyword or the search bots will assume your blog as a spam website. Make use of anchor text and mimic keywords to make search bots understand your content and rank you higher.
11. Make use of social media sites: Register an account or a page by your blog’s name or your company’s name, as they come handy in branding your content across different networks. Get an account on Google+, Facebook, twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious etc. In long run this account will help in making your own strong community.
12. Web Directories: This is the point in which you will benefit some attention from the search bots and spiders visiting some different and popular and knowing about you. Include your main url in this web directories to make things easier for you. Submit in Alltop to get started with web directories.
13. SEO Ready: Optimising your blog to be SEO ready will be a step ahead in getting your blog on google. As SEO ready website tends to be more crawler and visited by spiders and bots, the chances for ranking gets higher with SEO ready.
14. Creating relative and important pages for your blog is important as search engines determines your ranking and listing in their search results based on this pages.
15. What User demands or Trending: The best and the fastest way to get in google is to write for whats trending or what your visitors demands by checking your analytics for search terms and most linked and visited terms. As generating unique content for this topic will automatically alert and notify google and make its spiders to crawl your website and get yourself (I mean the blog) in google.
Well, getting in google is really easy, this 15 steps are the most essential and recommended steps that i have researched through out my blogging life in getting any blog in google in few days. Have you got any new way or just want to enquire a step.
Leave a comment below or Visit AskNiraj to get it answered.
[ninja-popup id=2622 autoopen=true][/ninja-popup]