New to WordPress? Need to polish up your knowledge? The Beginner’s Guide to installing a WordPress has been read over a million times and provides comprehensive information you need to get on the road to install and run a professional quality WordPress Blog.
We have grouped the entire process into chapters, so to make it ease for you to read and get it done for your blog
The five steps to install WordPress Automatically using Installer…
- First, Login to your Hosting account and access cPanel.
- Then Choose the Install WordPress icon.
- Third, it will ask you to Provide the WordPress Admin details like username, password and site title.
- Then accept their Terms & condition, fill your credentials and hit the install button,
- and last, let the installation complete and your new website is Live!
- Sign up for Bluehost ($5.95/mo unlimited hosting + 1 Free Domain name)
- How To Install WordPress on GoDaddy in 2 minutes.
Here is a Famous Video on Installing a WordPress Blog in 4 minutes and going Live.
The five steps to install WordPress Manually…
- First, we’ll download the latest and stable version of WordPress script from WordPress.org.
- Then we’ll upload those files to our domain folder in our web server, using the file manager or FTP.
- Third, we’ll create a MySQL user and a new database and assign the user to the database with full privileges.
- Then we’ll configure WordPress to connect to our newly-created database, by opening our website in a web browser and filling the credentials.
- and last, let the installation complete and your wordpress blog is ready!
What to do Next After Installing WordPress, Read Chapter- 2
- How To Install WordPress on SubDomain.
- How To Install WordPress on Addon Domain.
- How To Install WordPress Manually.
- How To Install WordPress on MultiSite.